Frequently Asked Questions
General Terms and Conditions
- Classes and Instructors are subject to change.
- Grip socks are required for every class.
- If there are 2 or less persons signed up for a Group Class, Pilates One reserves the right to cancel the class.
- There will be notice of the cancellation.
- All Classes must be prepaid.
- We accept Credit Cards, Checks, and Cash.
- All sales are final.
- If you have any questions please feel free to call the studio at 786-545-6889 or email us at [email protected].
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Meaning you have to cancel 24 hours before the start of your class. If you cancel within the 24-hour period, it will be considered a late cancellation.
- Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- To cancel a reservation: log into your MindBody profile, click on My schedule and click cancel next to the class you wish to cancel.
- You can also email us at [email protected] or call the studio at 786-545-6889 to cancel a reservation.
Ultimate Unlimited Membership
- The Ultimate Unlimited Monthly Membership is offered for $250 per month or $199 per month with a 1 year commitment.
- Unlimited Packages have one class per day limit. Any additional class is subjected to a $10 fee.
- ALL memberships have an automatic payment renewal unless notified, with a 30 day written cancellation.
- Month-to-Month membership, with automatic payment renewal unless notified, with a 30 day written cancellation.
- If you do not show up to cancel or cancel before the 24-hour period, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
- If you wish to early terminate/cancel your contract, you must submit a 30 day written notification to [email protected]. Fees may apply.
I’m running late. What Happens?
- Miami Traffic is difficult and we understand. If you are signed up for a class and are running late, you have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5-minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried Pilates before and are over 5-minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and equipment and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!
I’m Pregnant. Is it safe to take Pilates classes?
- Yes! One of the many amazing benefits of Pilates is that it is low impact, making it a perfect fit for our active moms-to-be. However, some factors may affect your workouts; for example: Age, health history, and current baby/mom health status.
- If you are in a healthy pregnancy: You are able to attend most of our Reformer Classes Except Jump Board Reformer. In regards to our Circuit classes, please note that the Classic Circuit Pilates is your only option.
- Because we take the well being of our clients and their loved ones to heart, and should you have any questions or concerns, we are here for you with anything you need. We offer a 15 minute complimentary personal evaluation or 50% off a 1 hour private session with any of our highly trained teachers to guide you in the right direction for you and baby. Evaluations must be done in person so please feel free to call our studio to reserve your appointment at (786) 545-6889 or email us at [email protected].