Frequently Asked Questions
General Terms and Conditions
- Classes and Instructors are subject to change.
- Grip socks are required for every class.
- If there are 2 or less persons signed up for a Group Class, Pilates One reserves the right to cancel the class.
- There will be notice of the cancellation.
- All Classes must be prepaid.
- We accept Credit Cards, Checks, and Cash.
- All sales are final.
- If you have any questions please feel free to call the studio at 786-545-6889 or email us at [email protected].
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Meaning you have to cancel 24 hours before the start of your class. If you cancel within the 24-hour period, it will be considered a late cancellation.
- Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- To cancel a reservation: log into your MindBody profile, click on My schedule and click cancel next to the class you wish to cancel.
- You can also email us at [email protected] or call the studio at 786-545-6889 to cancel a reservation.
Ultimate Unlimited Membership
- The Ultimate Unlimited Monthly Membership is offered for $250 per month or $199 per month with a 1 year commitment.
- Unlimited Packages have one class per day limit. Any additional class is subjected to a $10 fee.
- ALL memberships have an automatic payment renewal unless notified, with a 30 day written cancellation.
- Month-to-Month membership, with automatic payment renewal unless notified, with a 30 day written cancellation.
- If you do not show up to cancel or cancel before the 24-hour period, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
- If you wish to early terminate/cancel your contract, you must submit a 30 day written notification to [email protected]. Fees may apply.
I’m running late. What Happens?
- Miami Traffic is difficult and we understand. If you are signed up for a class and are running late, you have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot.
- If you are over 5-minutes late, your spot may be given to a standby student.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never tried Pilates before and are over 5-minutes late you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to the instructor and equipment and suggest arriving 10-minutes before class begins. Thank you in advance for understanding!